American Building Components’ SL-16® is a sleek and rich looking, contemporary standing seam, hidden fastener panel system ideal for residential applications. SL-16® panels are formed from high tensile strength, using 29 and 26 gauge steel, which is protected with a Galvalume® coating. The state of the are Signature® 200 paint system is then applied, providing years of warranted protection including Energy Star Compliance, Class A UL Fire Rated and UL 2218 Class 4 rated for impact resistance.
Features and Benefits
UL 580 rating are available, as well as UL 790, Class A for external fire, roof assembly for UL 263 for internal fire and the UL 2218 Class 4 impact rating.
- Applications: Roof
- Panel Attachment – Concealed Fastener Metal Panel
- Coverage Widths – 16″
- Rib Height – 1″
- Minimum Slope: 3:12
- Gauge: 29 (standard) and 26 (optional
- Finish Type – Siliconized Polyester
- Finishes: Striations (standard); Minor Rib Striations (optional)
- Coatings: Galvalume Plus®, Signature® 200, Signature® 300, Signature ® 300 Metallic