West System woven E-glass fabrics are ideal for building epoxy-composite laminates and repairing fiberglass structures along with epoxy. Glass fabric may also be used with epoxy to provide an abrasion-resistant covering for wooden structures. When wet out with epoxy, the 4 and 6 oz fabrics become transparent, allowing a clear, natural wood finish. Perfect for stripper canoes. May be painted or varnished.
West System Glass Fabrics can be ordered in several weights and yardages:
- 740-10 4 oz, 50″ wide x 10 yd roll
- 740-20 4 oz, 50″ wide x 20 yd roll
- 742-10 6 oz, 60″ wide x 10 yd roll
- 742-20 6 oz, 60″ wide x 20 yd roll
- 745-10 10 oz, 60″ wide x 10 yd roll
- 745-20 10 oz, 60″ wide x 20 yd roll
Special orders are subject to minimum quantities but can often be an “add on” to our regular restocking order. Once ordered, arrival time at our store is usually within 2 business days.