A versatile, durable floor that will complement any decor.
Produced from Red Oak trees harvested exclusively from the cold North woods near Maine Traditions manufacturing plant in Maine, this rugged, yet sophisticated floor is offered in two grades. In either grade, the contrasting tones and pronounced grain patterns of our most popular species provide a look that is distinctive from that of its southern cousin.
Maine Traditions Premium grade features the uniform color and consistent grain one would expect from premium Red Oak. Their Coastal grade provides a more casual, natural appearance. Interesting mineral streaks, occasional solid knots and some darker heartwood provide this floor with a slightly less uniform character that many homeowners truly love.
In addition to Maine Traditions clear natural Nano-PLUSTM clear UV finish, they also offer a Coastal grade Red Oak flooring with several stain options: Auburn, Black Pepper, Brownie, Cocoa, Cranberry, Harvest, Stone and Suede. Available in 3 1/4″ & 4″ widths.
- Patented TEMAVI tongue & groove for improved uniformity and ease of installation, with stable, quiet joints that virtually lock together.
- Nano PLUS high-tech UV cured polyurethane finish for beauty with unprecedented durability.
- 50-year Residential Warranty
- Manufactured with pride in Maine.
- Responsibly grown and harvested in the USA, FSC certified.
Please note that these swatches are only a representation of Maine Traditions flooring, and that actual colors may not be perfectly accurate. Also, variations in the wood’s natural color and grain, as well as your room’s furnishings, lighting, windows and other variables may affect your hardwood’s appearance.